NumEquaRes is an online system for numerical analysis of equations (including, but not limited to ordinary differential equations).
- Sign up, activate your account and log in
- Go to editor
- Load examples from editor's Examples submenu; run them using the Editor / Run menu command
- Feel free to modify and save simulations
- If nothing works as expected, read the documentation
We have formulated our requirements as follows:
- Speed matters. NumEquaRes performs faster than
and the like.
- Freedom matters. NumEquaRes is free software. Thus, everyone can extend its functionality.
- Ease of use matters.
- User should be able to use it easily without having to do advanced training.
- User shouldn't have to install a ton of software to get it all work.
Fast basically means implementation of your custom equations in a native language, e.g. C++. So our system needs a compiler to compile your equations.
But we don't want to force user to install a compiler! That's why NumEquaRes is an online system: we install everything on the server, you just use it.
Everyone having an equation at hand and wishing to investigate it. Students, engineers, maybe even scientists.
- Phase trajectories
- Poincare maps
- Phase portraits
- Phase volume evolution
- Stability diagrams
- Visual representation of simulation as a scheme
- Visual editing of simulation scheme
- Running simulations on server using web-interface
- Interactive data input during simulation
- Reusable code snippets that define and document equations
- Upload and download of simulations